2. We believe there is only one living and True God eternally existing in three persons—Father, Son and Holy Spirit, the same in substance, equal in power and glory.
3. We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He is fully God and fully man and lived a perfect, sinless life.
4. We believe God created man in His own image and created them male and female. In the beginning man was innocent of sin, but then sinned against God and brought sin into the human race. He thereby incurred not only physical death but also spiritual death which is separation from God. All human beings are born with a sinful nature which is enmity against God, and in the case of those who reach moral responsibility, become sinners in thought, word and deed.
5. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice, and that all who believe in Him are justified on the basis of His death on the cross and His righteousness.
6. We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension into Heaven, and in His present life there for us as High Priest, Advocate, and the only Mediator between God and man.
7. We believe in the personal and bodily return of our Lord Jesus Christ to set up His kingdom upon the earth to reign in righteousness and justice.
8. We believe that salvation is by grace through faith alone in Jesus Christ, and all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ are born again of the Holy Spirit. They thereby become children of God and the Holy Spirit indwells all believers.
9. We believe man was created to exist forever. He will either exist eternally separated from God by sin or in union with God through forgiveness and salvation. To be eternally separated from God is Hell. To be eternally in union with Him is eternal life in Heaven. Heaven and Hell are places of eternal existence.
10. We believe there are two ordinances, Baptism and the Lord’s Supper, which are acts of obedience for all Christians. Without merit in themselves, they provide an expression of faith regarding the believer’s identification and fellowship with Christ.
11. We believe the church is the body of Christ. Its mission is to make the gospel known to every person and to teach those who become disciples all things which Jesus commanded so that they may adequately serve Him.
12. We believe that God has ordained marriage as the union between one biological man and one biological woman.
13. We believe we must show compassion and mercy to persons who choose non-biblical lifestyles and violate the sanctity of human life, while not embracing the choice.
14. We believe that in doctrinal issues there must be unity in the essentials (as defined by 1 – 13) and love in the non-essentials.